They are playing their cards and not paying any mind to those around them. Little ornaments all over the place like little keepsakes. You think this will make a difference? With the snow on the ground and the food in the oven, it doesn’t make any sense not be happy. What if she is dying though? What if we just can’t see it? What if this is the last moments with her? Will you regret not listening to me then? I’ve got questions with answers that aren’t liable. The answers are just thrown at me like tomatoes on a stage. The show must go on right? Maybe this cat sitting out front knows what is going on. She seems to noticed every movement made by us. She probably knows even more than we think. Amazing how these things work.
So, hop in the car and lets go for a drive. I promise not to kill you, and if I do, I apologize, but you know how these switchbacks are. Treacherous. I’ll twirl us around as if this beast is dancing with the side of the mountain. A dance of life, a dance of death. Which one will the mountain choose? This makes sense to all of us, I’m sure. Crystal clear right? Still following me? Good. Next paragraph.
The marble tile met up with more a stone sky up above. The pillars were strong and nothing was tearing this beauty down, except maybe from the inside out. Huge bags came out one by one. Each full to the brim. They slinked away into the night. A new moon with no curious eyes around. Street lamps were out and not a single car was taking a midnight stroll. Perfection? Maybe. Let’s get in the truck and go, just keep driving out of there. Keep driving out of the bible belt and hit the Mississippi. Lets keep going until we’re in Canada and Alaska is at the tip of our tongue. Here we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment