It's been a while since my last post and I apologize. I've been moving once again and it seems that I just didn't seem to have the time for Nine Lives.
So in previous posts, I've gotten right to the point of how I'm feeling, but I'm not sure if they made sense to anyone? Give me some feedback, I'd love to hear your opinion.
The next thing I want to discuss... everything I have written here (unless said otherwise) is my own writing. I write about my encounters with life. The ups and downs of it. The middle-ground when things seem to mellow out. The everyday life. Or anything else that comes my way. :D
I'd also like to introduce myself, the name is Shay. Just Shay, no fancy last name or middle name. I'm twenty and I very rarely disclose my whereabouts. You're welcome to guess, but don't expect me to tell you if you're right or not. :)
Finally, I know the things I write about are a little on the ... gloomy side, I get alot of my inspiration when I'm sad or otherwise in a negative mood. This doesn't mean that I'm constantly moody. I'm usually quite happy, with a little help from my cats and music of course.
~gypsy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

it has been a while...... i wonder......is anything different?......if so ....... then how will the writing be affected?
ReplyDelete:-)
Any suggestions Annie?
ReplyDeleteThink like a playful kitten or puppy! Be the calm in the eye of the storm; and be true to yourself...no one else....just stay true to you and your love!
ReplyDeleteWe'll see what I can do. :)
ReplyDeleteSo.....it has been a while again....how goes it? Maybe consider an update? :)
ReplyDelete